Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why?

Why did I choose to start this blog?  Simply put, there is need to get the word out there of alternative methods to keeping your family balanced and healthy.  Don't get me wrong, I respect the medical industry and believe that God gave us the ability to set up these establishments to help us on our journey to maintain health and give a chance to fix diseases.  But it is not a cure.  Neither are alternative means a cure.  However, alternative means such as chiropractic work and essential oils (Doterra) along with good nutrition and exercise helps the body function the way it was meant to be.  These alternative means allow, or reteach, if you will, the body to use its resources for ultimate health.  Whereas, the medical field offers quick fixes to problems but rarely addresses the root cause.  If one does not address the root cause or foundation, then the body will forever be prone to illnesses.

Why did I choose Doterra?  Mainly, I was interested in essential oils and a Doterra rep approached me at the right time.  I had tried store oils and had some negative experiences (mainly tea tree and lavender).  But I knew my favorite doctor, Suzanne Seekins, swore by the oils. Something had to be amiss with the store brand.  With Doterra, I had someone teach me how to choose and use them.  And allowed me to test the product before I bought into it.  I was able to experience first hand the safeness of the product.  Smell it, see it, even taste without any major adverse side effects.


Doterra is all about the experiencing essential oils.  It is the education behind it.  The company encourages their clientele to do the research and learn as much as possible.  They provide resources to become an informed customer.  We just need to google and try the oils on for size.

No comments:

Post a Comment